If you would like to support our work, you can:
- Write us a crossed cheque with the name “Chinese Working Women Network” and post it to P.O. Box 79187, Mongkok, Hong Kong.
- Choose the auto-pay service via banks or direct donation to Hong Kong Hang Seng Bank with the account number: 361-6-010702.
Thank you for your support! Please leave us your contact information, so that we can post you a receipt.
CWWN welcomes short-term and long-term interns. Students from both Hong Kong and Chinese universities are welcome to apply with us. Opportunities for interns include:
- Organizing activities for migrant workers at one of our partner organizations;
- Doing field research in the mainland;
- Doing desk research on migrant workers’ conditions or policies and events concerning migrant workers;
- Collecting and recording women workers’ oral histories.
Internship requirements: Applicants must be interested in women workers’ service and education, speak fluent Putonghua, and possess good written Chinese and English. Interns must be available for at least a 30 day period. During the internship, interns are expected to travel back and forth from Mainland China as needed.
Application procedure: If you are interested in our work and would like to intern with us, please email your curriculum vitae and an application essay titled “How I see Chinese women workers” (1,000 words max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWWN welcomes any friends passionate about helping Chinese women workers to volunteer with us. Help with publications, translations and website maintenance is always needed. Don’t hesitate! Please email email@example.com to apply.